Thursday, April 14, 2005



DUNMAN SEC CONCERT BAND GOT GOLD FOR SYF 2005!

Hot topic of the day!

After awaiting for 10 years, our band finally, proudly, clinched a GOLD for SYF!!

Am so happy and proud for them! This happiness can nv be explained or expressed. It's just a great sense of satisfaction! WELL DONE BANDITS!
When the results were being announced, I practically lost control and started jumping in joy! Actually, it's kinda expected. We predicted that they'll get a very high Silver or Gold. Yes! GOLD!!! They played really really well! Dynamics and tongue-ing. All quite clear. That was the best performance ever. Juniors gave all their best. GOOD JOB!! YOU'VE DONE US PROUD!

3 cheers and 3 cheers and 3 cheers for DMNBAND!

Hip hip hooray!

Many things happened before that. I was on bus 81 going home with Jas before I realised I'd left my file in school. Then I alighted alone and went back to school to retreive it. Recieved a call from Steph, telling me that Jan was having some stomach upset and was in the toilet. We met up. Jan suddenly felt like going to watch. Jan then skipped school and we pia cab down to Singapore Conference Hall. Lucky we made it in time to watch our band's performance.

Tears of joy. Cries of joy. Everyone was hugging everyone. Ms Chong had her eyes soaked.

GOLD!!!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 10:10 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT